Strengths in Marriage Workshop - Branson
Time & Location
About the Event
Using the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment, this is a unique marriage workshop where you will learn more about youself and your spouse, while having fun in the process! The online assessment MUST be taken beforehand, in order to understand/apply what is learned during our time together. If you have not already taken the StrengthsFinder assessment, you can purchase a book below that will include the assessment code (must be bought new, used books may not have active codes):
*You will need a separate code for each spouse, so I've also included a few other books that have codes in case you don't want to have two of the same book:
PLEASE contact me at least a week before the workshop if you have not taken the assessment yet and need help!
This workshop will cover the following:
- Insights into your individual strengths
- Learning more about your spouse in a new light
- Potential "roadblocks" in your marriage
- Ways to improve conflict resolution
- Walk away with a new language to understand/appreciate each other!
You may say "oh, my marriage is already strong," but I PROMISE - if you have 1.5 hours to give on a Saturday, it will be well worth the investment. Plus, there will be snacks. :) Register today, spots are limited!
- Strengths in Marriage-Branson$40$400$0